I've been working on 6 long classical pieces on the piano, struggling with the memory part of learning the piano, I like the comfort of having my music sheets in front of me!
Any others have that same problem?
I like to have my sheets right in front of me, and I do close my eyes as I'm practicing to memorize but I always open them to see where I struggle at learning and memorizing.
I'm curious what are your tricks? I know repetition is the key, so practice and practice, and also trying starting at different spots of the scores, not always back to the beginning, otherwise if you blank out in the middle of the piece, you'll know to start up again somewhere closeby and you won't start the tune all over again because of a mess up, hopefully not in a RCM test!

31 Comments to memorizing:

custom essay on September 14, 2017 10:49 PM
I come here after quite a while since 2016 and entire this term i have miss the chance to get information from a bona fide source you are returned this opposition which is exceptionally cheering for me.

Johnson on December 11, 2017 7:08 AM
I was about to say something on this topic. I am just going through all the topics you shared and being appreciated. I always love that types of blog. embossed cosmetic boxes

Jahon on December 11, 2017 11:49 PM
I am very happy to visit in the post. In the post is very interesting and informative for me. Some people fully enjoying for the pian issimopiano studio. Thanks for sharing in the information. london stock bricks

Marlon on December 16, 2017 4:25 AM
Very good post. There are very informative points in this blog. I like this blog too much. Thanks. latest wedding cards designs

resume-writingservices.org/ on May 3, 2018 4:40 AM
Such work is very difficult, but the result which will turn out in the end will allow you to feel yourself just superb and unique.

interesting topics on May 25, 2018 4:50 AM
Yes, it is more clear when you have the music sheets in front of you. Believe me, it really simplifies the whole process of playing. Thank you for the article.

hanryleo on May 28, 2018 4:30 AM
This post is very interesting for me. I am very glad to visit this website. The blogs which you share about the pianissimo piano is very impressive. I like the piano and i am very glad to read this post. Thanks for sharing this. Keep sharing. tarpaulin sheet sale online in uk

track dtdc courier on July 13, 2018 3:03 AM
Hey guys if you want to track your order for free online then must try my link.

buy Vacheron Constantin watches on July 14, 2018 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for sharing it.

Medical Dissertation Writing Service on July 16, 2018 4:52 AM
Dissertation Guidance Provides Quality Online Dissertation Help For Students.

Programming Homework Help Online on July 16, 2018 6:35 AM
Those Who Come To Read Your Article Will Find Lots Of Helpful And Informative Tips

kopiene klokker Norge on July 16, 2018 7:04 AM
No matter what insurance you have.

Samuel on July 28, 2018 3:35 PM
I would love to get updates from you.i have been staring at this piece of art for i dont know how long and i am sure that i can continue to do so.linkThanks on your marvelous posting on health issue.The only Android Games APK of the shooter in Sniper Assassin 3D Apk Guide is to aim and shoot the bad guys in the town.linkAll the blogs of this website have an amazing information. John and I are very appreciative.link

loemrntdherid1 on September 4, 2018 2:18 AM
It was very useful for me.

http://asphalt8modapk.com on September 8, 2018 3:55 AM

Dwayne on October 2, 2018 2:09 AM
Very good article here. You are doing very good work to share a very good post with us. Thanks and carry on sharing it.To get heavy duty shelving Click here

hildan on January 17, 2019 7:17 PM
link 11 Distributor besi unp baja Distributor besi unp baja Jual besi wf harga besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Atap Spandek harga besi beton gunung garuda Harga besi unp baja Harga besi unp baja Jual wiremesh harga besi unp undangan pernikahan casual Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Supplier Bondek Cor Harga Atap Spandek harga besi beton delcoprima Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp harga besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Harga Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Agen Bondek Cor Jual Atap Spandek harga besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi unp baja Jual besi cnp harga Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan chinese Harga Besi Wf Toko Bondek Cor Supplier Atap Spandek harga besi beton bjku Toko besi unp baja Toko besi unp baja Jual besi hollow harga besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi H beam Jual Bondek Cor Toko Atap Spandek harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi unp baja Agen besi unp baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos harga besi cnp undangan pernikahan klub bola Harga Besi Beton Harga Bondek Cor Agen Atap Spandek harga besi beton ais Pabrik besi unp baja Pabrik besi unp baja ironsteelcenter.com www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan ada foto www.sentrabesibaja.com Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Atap Spandek harga besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Harga besi siku baja Harga besi siku baja Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Agen bondek undangan pernikahan unik Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Harga besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton delcoprima Jual besi siku baja Jual besi siku baja Agen Plat besi Agen wiremesh undangan pernikahan ada foto Supplier Bondek Cor Agen Pipa Besi baja Jual besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs

Online Shopping on April 25, 2019 5:59 PM
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...

192.168.l.l on August 26, 2019 1:54 AM
Thank you so much! I hope to hear more updates from you.

webstagram on September 27, 2019 1:07 AM
Thank you so much for sharing the cool and great post. Keep it up and keep sharing. Go to site webstagram

football manager 2019 unlimited money on October 2, 2019 3:50 AM
Google lets the cat out of the bag on the Pixel 4 The Pixel 4 and 4 XL will fill in as Google's definitive interpretation of its portable OS, which is likewise the most famous OS on the planet, and the telephones must stick out, from the Apple iPhone as well as other Android opponents like those from Samsung.

Filmora 2020 Registration Code on December 22, 2019 9:06 AM
A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

Useless Websites on February 7, 2020 11:46 PM
memorizing Useless Websites

Pandora on March 3, 2020 6:48 AM

Bruc Bond on March 18, 2020 2:48 PM
Fintech is not a new industry, it's simply one that has advanced really rapidly. Innovation has, to some degree, always been part of the economic world, whether it's the introduction of credit scores cards in the 1950s or ATMs, digital trading floors, individual money apps as well as high-frequency trading in the years that adhered to. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

small tattoos on March 28, 2020 12:58 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Sex Positions on April 26, 2020 12:21 AM

russell & bromley outlet on April 29, 2020 7:38 PM
I like the comfort of having my music sheets in front of me!

AVG PC Tuneup Crack on May 21, 2020 4:22 AM
A PC tune-up tool is an application that drills deep into your computer and repairs areas of trouble.

iamjohnwick on June 9, 2020 6:18 AM
This is such an amazing post for which I was waiting for a long time. I am thankful to be here on this website as well. Cheap VPS Hosting

pocket watch on July 11, 2020 2:34 AM