I've been working on 6 long classical pieces on the piano, struggling with the memory part of learning the piano, I like the comfort of having my music sheets in front of me!
Any others have that same problem?
I like to have my sheets right in front of me, and I do close my eyes as I'm practicing to memorize but I always open them to see where I struggle at learning and memorizing.
I'm curious what are your tricks? I know repetition is the key, so practice and practice, and also trying starting at different spots of the scores, not always back to the beginning, otherwise if you blank out in the middle of the piece, you'll know to start up again somewhere closeby and you won't start the tune all over again because of a mess up, hopefully not in a RCM test!

19 Comments to memorizing:

custom essay on September-14-17 10:49 PM
I come here after quite a while since 2016 and entire this term i have miss the chance to get information from a bona fide source you are returned this opposition which is exceptionally cheering for me.

Johnson on December-11-17 7:08 AM
I was about to say something on this topic. I am just going through all the topics you shared and being appreciated. I always love that types of blog. embossed cosmetic boxes

Jahon on December-11-17 11:49 PM
I am very happy to visit in the post. In the post is very interesting and informative for me. Some people fully enjoying for the pian issimopiano studio. Thanks for sharing in the information. london stock bricks

Marlon on December-16-17 4:25 AM
Very good post. There are very informative points in this blog. I like this blog too much. Thanks. latest wedding cards designs

resume-writingservices.org/ on May-03-18 4:40 AM
Such work is very difficult, but the result which will turn out in the end will allow you to feel yourself just superb and unique.

interesting topics on May-25-18 4:50 AM
Yes, it is more clear when you have the music sheets in front of you. Believe me, it really simplifies the whole process of playing. Thank you for the article.

hanryleo on May-28-18 4:30 AM
This post is very interesting for me. I am very glad to visit this website. The blogs which you share about the pianissimo piano is very impressive. I like the piano and i am very glad to read this post. Thanks for sharing this. Keep sharing. tarpaulin sheet sale online in uk

track dtdc courier on July-13-18 3:03 AM
Hey guys if you want to track your order for free online then must try my link.

buy Vacheron Constantin watches on July-14-18 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for sharing it.

Medical Dissertation Writing Service on July-16-18 4:52 AM
Dissertation Guidance Provides Quality Online Dissertation Help For Students.

Programming Homework Help Online on July-16-18 6:35 AM
Those Who Come To Read Your Article Will Find Lots Of Helpful And Informative Tips

kopiene klokker Norge on July-16-18 7:04 AM
No matter what insurance you have.

Samuel on July-28-18 3:35 PM
I would love to get updates from you.i have been staring at this piece of art for i dont know how long and i am sure that i can continue to do so.linkThanks on your marvelous posting on health issue.The only Android Games APK of the shooter in Sniper Assassin 3D Apk Guide is to aim and shoot the bad guys in the town.linkAll the blogs of this website have an amazing information. John and I are very appreciative.link

loemrntdherid1 on September-04-18 2:18 AM
It was very useful for me.

http://asphalt8modapk.com on September-08-18 3:55 AM

Dwayne on October-02-18 2:09 AM
Very good article here. You are doing very good work to share a very good post with us. Thanks and carry on sharing it.To get heavy duty shelving Click here

hildan on January-17-19 7:17 PM
link 11 Distributor besi unp baja Distributor besi unp baja Jual besi wf harga besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Atap Spandek harga besi beton gunung garuda Harga besi unp baja Harga besi unp baja Jual wiremesh harga besi unp undangan pernikahan casual Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Supplier Bondek Cor Harga Atap Spandek harga besi beton delcoprima Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp harga besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Harga Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Agen Bondek Cor Jual Atap Spandek harga besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi unp baja Jual besi cnp harga Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan chinese Harga Besi Wf Toko Bondek Cor Supplier Atap Spandek harga besi beton bjku Toko besi unp baja Toko besi unp baja Jual besi hollow harga besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi H beam Jual Bondek Cor Toko Atap Spandek harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi unp baja Agen besi unp baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos harga besi cnp undangan pernikahan klub bola Harga Besi Beton Harga Bondek Cor Agen Atap Spandek harga besi beton ais Pabrik besi unp baja Pabrik besi unp baja ironsteelcenter.com www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan ada foto www.sentrabesibaja.com Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Atap Spandek harga besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Harga besi siku baja Harga besi siku baja Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Agen bondek undangan pernikahan unik Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Harga besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton delcoprima Jual besi siku baja Jual besi siku baja Agen Plat besi Agen wiremesh undangan pernikahan ada foto Supplier Bondek Cor Agen Pipa Besi baja Jual besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs

Online Shopping on April-25-19 5:59 PM
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...

192.168.l.l on August-26-19 1:54 AM
Thank you so much! I hope to hear more updates from you.