testimonial by Kerri
10 pounds lighter, just by drinking coffee

I lost 5 pounds

a friend of mine gave me a few samples of valentus slimming coffee.
I promessed I would try them.
I tried one and liked it and wanted more because of it's unique coffee taste. It's just like instant coffee, and it's in single servings. You open the pouch , pour in your cup and add boiling water, stir to dissolve, add milk if you please.
she gave me enough samples for a week, and at the end of the week I have lost 5 pounds.... that's without exercising, not dieting but still being watchful not to eat junk food and drink junk.
I'll keep drinking my new coffee, and I'll let you know how much more pounds I lose.
Thanks for watching my progress

11 Comments to I lost 5 pounds:

www.assignmentbrief.co.uk on September-10-17 11:42 PM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone.

buy college essay on June-09-18 7:50 AM
It's not easy to reduce weight. People around may tease you because of your physical appearance, that's why there are people who really wants to lose weight. If you are having a hard time gaining weight, well, it's quite a good thing because you can eat whatever you want without minding if you will earn some weight. This is very inspiring to people who wants to lose weight. Good job! I know you can do it. Thank you for having no hesitations sharing this kind of story.

Henry on December-11-17 5:08 AM
It's really amazing post shared about weight lose. I am happy to find these types of interesting blog. I am really like it. packaging box hair extensions

alice on June-07-18 8:51 PM
nic

carbonlessformsco on June-10-18 11:44 PM
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. order form for sale

how to get robux for free on July-13-18 3:07 AM
Hey guys if you want more and more robux for free then must try my link to get lots of robux for free.

Online Physics Homework on August-07-18 6:26 AM
I Appreciate Your Efforts In Preparing This Post. I Really Like Your Blog Articles.

Physics Course Work on August-07-18 6:26 AM
Dissertation Guidance Provides Quality Online Dissertation Help For Students.

Charles K. Hart on August-29-18 11:15 PM
Losing excess body fat is really a great problem.You have shared useful information which is very helpful in losing excess body fat.I will follow the tips you have provided hope to lose my excess body fat. scrimmage vests easy to use

loemrntdherid1 on September-04-18 2:17 AM
Thanks for the nice blog.

hildan on January-17-19 7:18 PM
ini ke 15 pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 Agen Plat Besi Baja Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Bondek Cor Supplier Bondek Cor Distributor Plat besi Jual bondek undangan pernikahan artis Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Toko Plat Besi Baja Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton bjku Toko Bondek Cor Toko Bondek Cor Distributor besi h beam Jual wiremesh undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Jual Plat Besi Baja Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Bondek Cor Agen Bondek Cor Distributor besi wf Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan amplop Jual Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Harga Plat Besi Baja Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton ais Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Bondek Cor Distributor wiremesh Jual besi hollow undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Wf Pabrik Plat Besi Baja Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Distributor Welded Beam Distributor Welded Beam Distributor besi unp Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan anime Jual Besi H beam Distributor Besi H beam Baja Distributor Plat Bordes Harga Welded Beam Harga Welded Beam Distributor besi cnp Jual besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Besi Beton Supplier Besi H beam Baja Harga Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Welded Beam Jual Welded Beam Distributor besi hollow Jual besi unp undangan pernikahan contoh www.sentrabesibaja.com Agen Besi H beam Baja Jual Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Welded Beam Supplier Welded Beam Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos