testimonial by Kerri
10 pounds lighter, just by drinking coffee

festival of music

Kathie's Festival of Music is happening next thursday at 7 pm at the Alliance church in downtown Strathmore.
Brenna and Anna will be representing pianissimo piano studio by playing a piece of piano music each, there will be other students from other teachers in the audience too.
You will be playing on a grand piano.
good luck ladies, I'll be playing something too.

7 Comments to festival of music:

help on September-18-17 12:30 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything in detail,the article is extremely fascinating and effective.Thank you and good fortunes for the up and coming article.

resumesplanet review on June-12-18 6:53 AM
Piano for me is one of the most interesting instruments that I want to learn. When I was a kid, I enjoy watching people who play different instruments together. But the only thing that caught my attention was the piano. I am stunned at how a person plays it with their two hands. That's why I convinced my mother to buy me a piano. I started learning the basic things about it by myself. I watch tutorials online, for me to learn. My mom supports me all the way, then she decided to enroll me in a piano class nearby because she saw how eager I am to learn and how passionate I am with what I do.

MJ5 on December-13-17 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing about music classes and it impressed me lot. I want to know more about it so please keep me updated through your informative blogs.

henry on May-28-18 12:15 AM
This blog has me wanting to go to a music festival

alice on June-07-18 10:27 PM
nice

finmax on August-08-18 12:10 AM
Most manual discretionary traders face the same problems: their own poor decision making in live market conditions and poor position sizing.

loemrntdherid1 on September-04-18 2:18 AM
I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.