testimonial by Kerri
10 pounds lighter, just by drinking coffee

festival of music

Kathie's Festival of Music is happening next thursday at 7 pm at the Alliance church in downtown Strathmore.
Brenna and Anna will be representing pianissimo piano studio by playing a piece of piano music each, there will be other students from other teachers in the audience too.
You will be playing on a grand piano.
good luck ladies, I'll be playing something too.

10 Comments to festival of music:

help on September-18-17 12:30 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything in detail,the article is extremely fascinating and effective.Thank you and good fortunes for the up and coming article.

resumesplanet review on June-12-18 6:53 AM
Piano for me is one of the most interesting instruments that I want to learn. When I was a kid, I enjoy watching people who play different instruments together. But the only thing that caught my attention was the piano. I am stunned at how a person plays it with their two hands. That's why I convinced my mother to buy me a piano. I started learning the basic things about it by myself. I watch tutorials online, for me to learn. My mom supports me all the way, then she decided to enroll me in a piano class nearby because she saw how eager I am to learn and how passionate I am with what I do.

MJ5 on December-13-17 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing about music classes and it impressed me lot. I want to know more about it so please keep me updated through your informative blogs.

henry on May-28-18 12:15 AM
This blog has me wanting to go to a music festival

alice on June-07-18 10:27 PM
nice

finmax on August-08-18 12:10 AM
Most manual discretionary traders face the same problems: their own poor decision making in live market conditions and poor position sizing.

loemrntdherid1 on September-04-18 2:18 AM
I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.

casino on November-15-18 2:20 AM
The vast majority of these blog have a connection to the best online clubhouse which can be confided by and large.

Anonymous on January-09-19 4:49 AM

hildan on January-17-19 7:19 PM
ini ke 18 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox Jual besi siku undangan pernikahan yang unik Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Toko Besi H beam Baja Supplier Plat Bordes Toko Welded Beam Toko Welded Beam ironsteelcenter.com Jual Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan amplop Harga Bondek Cor Jual Besi H beam Baja Toko Plat Bordes harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Welded Beam Agen Welded Beam Jual stainless steel Jual besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Harga Atap Spandek Sni Harga Besi H beam Baja Agen Plat Bordes harga besi beton sii Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Supplier sch 40 Supplier sch 40 Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan ala jepang Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Toko Besi Unp Baja Supplier besi wf Toko sch 40 Toko sch 40 Supplier besi siku Supplier besi wf baja undangan pernikahan islami Pabrik Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Jual Besi Unp Baja Toko besi wf Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen sch 40 Agen sch 40 Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Supplier besi unp undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Pabrik Besi Wf Harga Besi Unp Baja Agen besi wf Distributor besi beton sii