our new organ

My husband recently surprised me with a church organ, the small kinds, a little smaller than my piano. We found a good spot for it in my studio.  It's great for the kids and expanding their knowledge of music!
If I keep collecting instruments like this, I'm gonna need a bigger studio! LOL

8 Comments to our new organ:

essayace.co.uk on June-16-18 1:48 AM
Some of the students enjoy the music industry but this piano is really helpful for the music industry. I am so excited to visit this post. Such a wonderful post. You are doing a good job.

Flower Shop Forms on December-20-18 3:37 AM
Your article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the theme is unique and perfect, great job.

Lewis rowlings on January-17-19 3:13 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand. http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/ncr-forms-register-printing.html

Sage Tech Support Phone Number on April-17-19 12:27 AM
I trying to run pay-roll for my company & what happened was I was trying it got near the deadline for being able to submit the immediate continues to be. And I don’t know how many details you need up front or do I need to just play up the whole problem Sage Support Phone Number

Marry on April-27-19 5:08 AM
There are many young professionals Movers and Packers in Mumbai and aspiring artists who dream to be a star and to follow their dreams, tend to visit to the Mumbai for a certain or long duration. If you are also the one or a dreamer who wants to visit to this city of dream Mumbai or its other cities then we request you to not to take any stress since you can now easily get assistance with the Movers and Packers in Mumbai who are all responsible to match your demands in the most unique and comfortable manner. Though, there are various individuals who are dealing into these services. Packers and Movers Delhi

+1888-597-3962 QuickBooks Helpline Support Phone Number on April-29-19 1:10 AM
Growth and development of the UK specific edition of Speed up stopped in January , with sales and support ending soon afterward. There were also editions for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, and Venezuela. For more information : Quicken Technical Support Phone Number

Emma watson on April-30-19 6:42 AM
Thanks for Nice Line. Here Canon Printer Support Number +44-203-880-7918 are commonly positively one of the numerous premier electronic gadget brands around the world. HP printers are by and large, in all actuality, among their very own most procured devices Get More Information:- Canon Printer Support Phone Number Canon Printer Technical Support Number

Alex Sujuka on April-30-19 11:18 PM
Thanks for sharing a nice blog will eventually delay your career. So if you want to know how to fix this matter you can get in touch with Epson Printer Tech Support Number +44-203-880-7918 variety & you take your weblog as a reference. Get More Information:- Epson Printer Tech Support Phone Number Epson Printer Tech Support Number