February's REVS at Strathmore's Civic Center

I attended REVS last night at Strathmore's Civic Center.
It was fairly busy, I got probably a dozen inquiries on piano lessons and one lady signed up her daughter to start right away..
You don't have to wait for the beginning of the school year to start lessons. You can start them right away, next month or whenever you want.
Education is an ongoing thing and I think it's better to learn a little everyday and right away than wait for the perfect moment which may not come any time soon, so the sooner the better is my belief.

15 Comments to February's REVS at Strathmore's Civic Center:

L. Jones on February 12, 2015 10:21 PM
I just want to Thank you for helping our daughter expand her love for the piano. You are a very patient and knowledgeable teacher. She looks forward to going to her lessons every Wednesday. We have had her in many other activities but she has lost interest and has not returned the following year. I know that with piano lessons this will never be an issue. Thank You and keep up the wonderful work

Rachel Neil on March 2, 2015 10:08 AM
thank you for the kind words Luisa, I'm glad marissa loves it at my place, she's shown some good progress these past few weeks and if the dogs helps her feel good about our home than that's awesome, but if the dogs are too rambunktious I put them away outside or in a bedroom.

custom paper help service on July 17, 2018 5:01 AM
We can find the strathmore civic center and finding the signed up her daughter to start right away to start more lessons. The ongoing more wait for the perfect moment which may not beginning for more lessons.

Anonymous on June 18, 2019 1:12 AM

Amy R. Francis on July 24, 2019 1:49 AM
A leader without a vision is not going to sustain in the industry for a long time. This quality creates the difference between a true leader and a normal person For More Information.

open my spam folder on September 29, 2019 11:39 PM
i really like reading your blog thank you guys for sharing this types of blog

Costa Blanca on October 1, 2019 10:22 AM
Skycap Loans believes that money and finance are vitally important but ignored in the modern education system. Many people reach adulthood with little knowledge about how to spend and save the money they earn, and even less about how to improve their finances down the road.

Costa Blanca on October 1, 2019 10:22 AM
Hello admin! This is remarkable article as well as it is valuable for the entire person and I want to say that I would like to write on this subject too. You have an interesting written of this topic.

SY0-501 Dumps on November 1, 2019 4:03 AM

EMF shielding on January 3, 2020 4:24 PM
amazing article, it turned into exceptionally obliging! I understandably began in this and i am becoming greater acquainted thinking about it bigger!

Sebastian on January 27, 2020 1:40 AM
This article is very interesting and amazing. I am really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Suitable tarpaulin covers

Kate on May 19, 2020 4:53 AM
Because I have a Hotmail account, so I found hotmail com login for troubleshooting every problems. If you cannot find your problems any where, this website will help you.

Anonymous on June 15, 2020 9:08 AM
If you have to write a great dissertation so you can follow the steps or you can use some guidance from writers who are professional in this field. Sonia Randhawa

Anonymous on June 15, 2020 9:11 AM
It's really beautiful work. Thanks for this kind of stuff. I mean I am totally impressed. I hope to see more updated work here. I have to say, it is very informative. Sonia Randhawa

Anonymous on June 15, 2020 9:41 AM
The password is the main element of any technical device. Forgetting the password is the common error, every user deals with. Is your Blockchain password lost and you want to recover it? Do you know how to recover the step.Sonia Randhawa