Treatz tumours are spreading

Our treatz is only getting worse. Her tumour on one breast has spread to the other breast and down her hind leg. Her hind leg is triple the size of the other one.  She doesnt want to leave the comfort of the couch so I've been giving her  her medicated bowl of food on the couch so she doesnt have to get up, but she does have to get off the couch to go potty outside.
My husband thinks Treatz is suffering and that we should put her down next week. I'm trying to treat her with her meds from the vet, and with glucosamine and canabis as I've heard it's used in cases of cancer, which she has: breast cancer.
what do you think I should do? postpone the inevitable?

7 Comments to Treatz tumours are spreading:

australianwritings assignment services on June 20, 2018 5:44 AM
The more treatz tumours are spreading and increasing hind leg is triple the size of the other one to go potty outside. I am trying to get more info and treat her with cases of cancer and more comfort of the couch.

professional paper writing on May 20, 2019 1:22 AM
I am sad to hear the news about your dog, Treatz. I have been following your blog, so I know a lot of what you are doing. It is always sad and devastating to know that one of your precious dogs is having to deal with this difficult problem. If there is any way for me to help, please contact me. I know that this might seem hard to understand, but I think of you as a family member now.

Tom Moody on October 21, 2019 1:22 AM
It is lovely that individuals in the previous days were energetic about music and needed to learn and make the music. I realize how to play the guitar. You can explore things here https://www.jobboardfinder.com/news/the-lowdown-on-personality-tests-in-recruitment/ as it looks simple to play however it is extremely hard to oversee mood, tune, and verses.

GoMovies on April 20, 2020 11:19 PM
What a great and interesting post.

Smith on April 24, 2020 1:01 AM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Garage racking at reasonable price

Dwayne on April 24, 2020 1:21 AM
I found this post very exciting. I think you will have any other post on this topic? I am also sending it to my friend to enjoy your working style. It is because i love informative blogs and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing and keep it up. rubber roofing

olivia on April 24, 2020 2:02 AM
I'm very like this blog. Its a pleasant subject. It assist me to greatly to resolve some problems. Its chance are extremely fantastic and dealing style so fast. It might be help everyone. Thanks for sharing with us. drawing tablet