Schubertiad

Franz Schubert was a Romantic Era composer and pianist. He would put on get togethers at his or his friend's places and play music and his compositions.

I am recreating this idea by having a get together at my place, a Schubertiad.  Anyone is invited to play an instrument or just listen.
It will take place from 6-9 pm on September first.
All my Schubertiads take place on September first from 6-9pm.

Snacks will be served as well but because we'll have children I won't be able to serve alcohol, sorry... but we'll still have a blast all gathered together and getting to know each other.

17 Comments to Schubertiad:

n songs on October 12, 2016 7:27 PM
I must say this is a great post. I have read your last two blog posts on the same topic, those were excellent too

recommended resume writing services on December 20, 2018 7:10 PM
I used to dream of becoming a pianist before when I was still a member of our church band. I think it was when our leader required every song leader to learn at least one instrument. I tried to approach my mentor that time and tell him my desire of learning and since he is really eager to somehow share the talent and skill that he has, he already started planning as soon as I tell him that I am willing to attend the session anytime in the week since I was still in a vacation that time. We are still continuing the lessons even though I am not attending the church service anymore.

best essay writing on July 4, 2018 12:17 PM
Schubertied and making the composer and pianist for together at his friends places and play music for perfect compositions. The inviting to play an instrument to just listen and gathered together.

Anonymous on December 20, 2018 7:04 PM

Anonymous on July 15, 2019 11:26 PM

essay service review on August 1, 2019 10:11 AM
The coding section that you have mentioned here is not as much as reachable to us. Can please explain this topic a little easier? We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can post your updated on

punjabi status video song download on September 23, 2019 2:42 AM
I found a classic website where you can be sad while sharing your feelings with your friends

how to play township game on December 23, 2019 2:43 AM
When you reach level 8, you get a train. However, you can open more trains as time goes on. There are also several interesting things in the game.

bettingsitesonline.in on January 13, 2020 12:41 AM
I feel happiness to read the content that you are posting.

Funny Wifi Names on March 17, 2020 3:59 PM
What's incorrect with making use of somebody else's net link to surf the internet? Just the possibility of attaching to a WiFi network that has been deliberately configured by a cybercriminal to draw in unsuspecting users with the intention of taking their exclusive details, such as passwords and also bank card numbers.

Eyal Nachum on March 18, 2020 10:10 AM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Eyal Nachum on March 18, 2020 10:52 AM

Eyal Nachum on March 20, 2020 11:59 AM
Dr. Eyal Nachum is a senior cardiologist working in Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

Eyal Nachum on March 20, 2020 2:00 PM

Smith on April 24, 2020 5:27 AM
This blog is very helpful for every visitor. I really impressed your written style. I will come back to the website to read your blogs. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Durable tarps for sale

Cheap Adult Sex Toys Outlet on April 29, 2020 7:35 PM
I am recreating this idea by having a get together at my place, a Schubertiad.

Powerwritings on June 28, 2020 3:54 AM
If you are tired of endless writing assignments, then turn to powerwritings. This online service knows how to write a good paper and make your peers jealous.