Victor my new piano student

I welcome my newest student to pianissimo piano studio.

Victor is his name and he is seven years old.  He likes to fiddle around and make noise on the piano. He's also bright at understanding the basics like finger numbers, and now the new concept is the grand staff.

Victor knows middle C very well, he can place note stickers on without a problem.

I look forward to teaching him each week as I know he pays attention and tries and I admit that he succeeds when he tries.
Ask him to play mary had a little lamb? after 2 weeks of piano lessons!

If you have siblings Victor, remind your mom that I charge $25 less per child enrolled within a family. so the second child, instead of being a hundred dollars, is $75 instead, and it keeps going down like that.

7 Comments to Victor my new piano student:

best essay writers of all time on July 19, 2018 5:13 AM
Birthday an uncommon day for everybody once in multi-year and everybody hopes to have a decent day it is. Where your friends and family send you endowments and other all the best. We send them warm wishes on this day.

dsfdfs on October 3, 2019 12:38 PM
sdfdsf

essay services review on October 3, 2019 12:43 PM
How many students do you have now? Is it possible to become one of them?

weekly quiz on October 31, 2019 11:41 PM
I spend a lot of time learning about sprinklers and getting pretty binge rewards in my blog. And how to get more information about this type of material, get lots of material about it

Robinjack on April 4, 2020 1:55 AM
we love to slumber within your house minimal man or woman group buy ecomhunt

sad on April 6, 2020 3:34 AM
Thank you, I’ve recently been hunting for info about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I’ve located so far. Rishta in Pakistan

Smith on April 24, 2020 5:46 AM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Get the best non slip mat