testimonial by Kerri
10 pounds lighter, just by drinking coffee

I've been working on 6 long classical pieces on the piano, struggling with the memory part of learning the piano, I like the comfort of having my music sheets in front of me!
Any others have that same problem?
I like to have my sheets right in front of me, and I do close my eyes as I'm practicing to memorize but I always open them to see where I struggle at learning and memorizing.
I'm curious what are your tricks? I know repetition is the key, so practice and practice, and also trying starting at different spots of the scores, not always back to the beginning, otherwise if you blank out in the middle of the piece, you'll know to start up again somewhere closeby and you won't start the tune all over again because of a mess up, hopefully not in a RCM test!

6 Comments to memorizing:

custom essay on September-14-17 10:49 PM
I come here after quite a while since 2016 and entire this term i have miss the chance to get information from a bona fide source you are returned this opposition which is exceptionally cheering for me.

Johnson on December-11-17 7:08 AM
I was about to say something on this topic. I am just going through all the topics you shared and being appreciated. I always love that types of blog. embossed cosmetic boxes

Jahon on December-11-17 11:49 PM
I am very happy to visit in the post. In the post is very interesting and informative for me. Some people fully enjoying for the pian issimopiano studio. Thanks for sharing in the information. london stock bricks

Marlon on December-16-17 4:25 AM
Very good post. There are very informative points in this blog. I like this blog too much. Thanks. latest wedding cards designs

resume-writingservices.org/ on May-03-18 4:40 AM
Such work is very difficult, but the result which will turn out in the end will allow you to feel yourself just superb and unique.

interesting topics on May-25-18 4:50 AM
Yes, it is more clear when you have the music sheets in front of you. Believe me, it really simplifies the whole process of playing. Thank you for the article.