testimonial by Kerri
10 pounds lighter, just by drinking coffee

I've been working on 6 long classical pieces on the piano, struggling with the memory part of learning the piano, I like the comfort of having my music sheets in front of me!
Any others have that same problem?
I like to have my sheets right in front of me, and I do close my eyes as I'm practicing to memorize but I always open them to see where I struggle at learning and memorizing.
I'm curious what are your tricks? I know repetition is the key, so practice and practice, and also trying starting at different spots of the scores, not always back to the beginning, otherwise if you blank out in the middle of the piece, you'll know to start up again somewhere closeby and you won't start the tune all over again because of a mess up, hopefully not in a RCM test!

12 Comments to memorizing:

custom essay on September-14-17 10:49 PM
I come here after quite a while since 2016 and entire this term i have miss the chance to get information from a bona fide source you are returned this opposition which is exceptionally cheering for me.

Johnson on December-11-17 7:08 AM
I was about to say something on this topic. I am just going through all the topics you shared and being appreciated. I always love that types of blog. embossed cosmetic boxes

Jahon on December-11-17 11:49 PM
I am very happy to visit in the post. In the post is very interesting and informative for me. Some people fully enjoying for the pian issimopiano studio. Thanks for sharing in the information. london stock bricks

Marlon on December-16-17 4:25 AM
Very good post. There are very informative points in this blog. I like this blog too much. Thanks. latest wedding cards designs

resume-writingservices.org/ on May-03-18 4:40 AM
Such work is very difficult, but the result which will turn out in the end will allow you to feel yourself just superb and unique.

interesting topics on May-25-18 4:50 AM
Yes, it is more clear when you have the music sheets in front of you. Believe me, it really simplifies the whole process of playing. Thank you for the article.

hanryleo on May-28-18 4:30 AM
This post is very interesting for me. I am very glad to visit this website. The blogs which you share about the pianissimo piano is very impressive. I like the piano and i am very glad to read this post. Thanks for sharing this. Keep sharing. tarpaulin sheet sale online in uk

track dtdc courier on July-13-18 3:03 AM
Hey guys if you want to track your order for free online then must try my link.

buy Vacheron Constantin watches on July-14-18 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for sharing it.

Medical Dissertation Writing Service on July-16-18 4:52 AM
Dissertation Guidance Provides Quality Online Dissertation Help For Students.

Programming Homework Help Online on July-16-18 6:35 AM
Those Who Come To Read Your Article Will Find Lots Of Helpful And Informative Tips

kopiene klokker Norge on July-16-18 7:04 AM
No matter what insurance you have.